Need a quick breakfast in the morning? Overnight oatmeal is the solution. We’ve got 10 of the Best Overnight Oatmeal recipes right here for you.
Overnight Oatmeal is really the easiest for a healthy breakfast. We’re gonna help make it easier with these oatmeal recipes from the best.
- Throw all your ingredients in a jar
- Let it sit in the fridge overnight
- Eat in the morning.
Overnight oatmeal really is as easy at 1-2-3. My kind of breakfast solution. We’ve compiled 10 recipes for you to make today and you’ll never get bored of breakfast ever again. We’ve got cookie dough oatmeal, Cinnamon Roll oatmeal with a delicious gooey cinnamon sauce and even Chunky Monkey Oatmeal!
Ready for a epic morning breakfast? Here we go.
- Cookie Dough Overnight Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oatmeal
- Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oatmeal
- Gingerbread Overnight Oatmeal
- Blueberry Banana Overnight Oatmeal
- Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oatmeal
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oatmeal
- How to Make the Best Overnight Oats with this Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats
- Gluten-Free Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
- BONUS: Instant Pot Oatmeal in a Jar It’s not overnight oatmeal but it’s made in the Instant Pot and it’s a winner to try for sure.
Is oatmeal and oats gluten-free?
- Yes and no.
- Oats are naturally gluten-free but there is a caveat. Oats are generally on the same line as other floured grains. To avoid cross contamination issues it is best to purchase gluten-free oats like these here.
Can Overnight Oatmeal be made Dairy-free?
- Yes definitely! Most recipes can be made dairy-free simply by swapping the ingredients
- Milk ingredient can easily be swapped for another dairy-free alternative: almond milk, cashew milk, rice milk, and coconut milk are the common ones
- Yogurt ingredient can easily be swapped with a dairy-free alternative. There is cashew yogurt and coconut yogurt as the most commons ones . Certain brands are higher in sugar though so keep an eye on the sugar content of whatever brand you decide to purchase. Here is a good example of a dairy-free overnight oatmeal or this one using dairy-free yogurt in our Frozen Yogurt Bark.
- Bonus: If you swap the dairy ingredients for dairy-free alternatives it’s most likely vegan too!
Why is oatmeal good for you?
- Oatmeal is packed with the great fiber content. It’s glycemic index is great thanks to it’s soluble fiber content.
- It keeps your full! Curbing cravings and helping you to consume less calories in the long-run.
- When you make homemade oatmeal and ditch the packets you’ll find they are low in sugar as well!
I take my own little baggies of gluten-free certified oats and make my own. Check out the recipe below.
How to eat oatmeal when traveling.
- While you may not be able to cart around little jars of overnight oatmeal there is still a way to travel and eat your oatmeal too.
- Use our homemade oatmeal baggies recipe below. It the only way I travel these days!
- Bring a little plastic spoon with your other travel snacks. It’ll help when you can find a hotel mug and hot water.
Homemade Oatmeal on the go! There are plenty of ways to love oatmeal and hope this help add it to your daily breakfast routine.