Blueberry Breakfast Cookies healthy enough for the most important meal of the day! Protein packed with nut butter, almonds, oats, blueberries and a touch of chocolate. This is how mornings should begin.
(Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan)
Blueberry Breakfast Cookies my friends. Yes, it’s legit – cookies for breakfast.
Seriously THIS is how you should start your morning, with cookies. Ever since our cherry chocolate breakfast cookies I realized there should be more of these delicious treats in the world.
Cookies for breakfast has a way of making you feel naughty but accomplished at the same time. I’m ok with this naughty-but-nice approach to the first meal of the day.
Isn’t that what we all strive for as adults these days? A tasty meal that qualifies as a treat but it’s not really bad for us? Even if we have to trick ourselves into eating healthier, that’s ok.
Fall in Love with Breakfast Cookies
- Healthy and guilt free! Yeahhh Momma.
- Only 10 ingredients to make these chewy cookie treats.
- Mix & Match with whatever fruits and nuts you like.
- Bite-Sized – Make these cookies large or small for the little ones.
It’s ok to feed your kids cookies that are healthy for them, what they don’t know … after all.
I guess it’s not just for adults. Maybe we all just need all healthy things made into cookie form for us to eat them.
Actually, that’s not a bad idea.
Breakfast on the go alternative: Check out these Breakfast Smoothies from Green Healthy Cooking!
Working from home can be rough. I feel snacky so I eat potato chips, I want something sweet I make brownies … and that my friends, is my life.
Not to mention there have been plenty of mornings I find myself waiting for the kettle to boil and mindlessly grab a sliver of brownie or a half of a double chocolate chip cookie.
That’s where these healthy blueberry breakfast cookies come into play. My naughty habit is satiated, but in a much healthier way.
Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Cookie Options
- No-Bake – Don’t feel like baking? There is nothing that actually needs to be baked for these cookies. I personally like making them in cookie form and allowing the ingredients to bind together. You decide!
- Nut Butter – Use any smooth nut butter of your choice! I used sunflower butter, as long as it’s smooth and not the runny natural peanut butter you are golden!
- Mix it up – Try our Chocolate Cherry Breakfast Cookies for a change in tasty mix-ins.
Whether you’re trying to avoid grabbing a brownie for breakfast, or you need your child to eat something nutritious without a fight – these Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Cookies are the perfect pick!