Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies are Healthy and Skinny with Only 4 natural ingredients. So easy to make they are dangerous. . . So dangerously good that is. (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan Friendly)
I am going to give you a total and absolute disclaimer regarding these skinny and gluten free peanut butter cookies. They are dangerous. . . So dangerously good that is.
Give yourself a plan, either eat some and give away the rest. Or just say fudge it I’m eating the entire batch. Your choice.
I chose the latter.
All the reasons these are the best Healthy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies ever:
- Only 4-Ingredients!
- Totally packed with protein.
- Totally packed with protein means it’s also healthy for you!
- Healthy Cookie + 4-ingredients = Best Peanut Butter Cookie Ever.
It took me two batches to get these just perfectly right. I took my good ole’ original Skinny Peanut Butter Cookie recipe and made it gluten free.
Yesss, I can start to making them again. Stupid gluten intolerance always messing me up with my previous delicious recipes.
No worries gluten intolerant friends (and me) we have a solution! Almond flour.
Well, it’s the same answer on why I don’t make cookies very often. I eat them all.
That’s my life folks. I wake up at 6 or 7am on a Sunday morning and I bake cookies. What is wrong with me? Meh, a lot. My weird obsessive baking mornings come to your advantage.
While you sleep in on the weekend (like normal people) I’m perfecting a peanut butter cookie recipe for you to make! At normal hours that is.
If you haven’t heard about OMG: Oatmeal Made Great yet then go check that out. It’s my little gift to you!
10 delicious oatmeal recipes not just for breakfast. The last couple recipes you’ll question if they really are made from oatmeal, and yes they are! All are lower in sugar meaning you can have dessert for breakfast! (Isn’t that what we all want?)
Roland’s favorite: Cookie Dough, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Roll (I have such a little boy in a big boy body for a husband.)
I’m now working on my next eCookbook that I’ll announce the topic of that later on. So make sure you join our Veggie Balance community to stay in the loop.
Now go make these cookies. Stat!
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Low-Carb, Low-Sugar
Yield: 1 dozen
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 10min
Total Time: 25min
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup honey (or cane sugar will work)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg (or egg white)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl
- Form cookie balls with hands, about 1 inch in size each. Place onto a cookie sheet prepared with parchment paper.
- Flatten each cookie to about 2 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thick
- With a fork, indent the tops of cookies with crisscross pattern.
- Bake 7-9 minutes.
- Let for 5-10 minutes on cookie sheet before removing.