Healthy Cookie Dough packed with all the delicious flavor minus the worrisome eggs. Late night craving for some cookie dough? Grab a bite of this craving curbing treat packed with protein and natural sugars. Eating a spoonful of this cookie dough just got a little guilt-less.
(Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan)
Healthy Cookie Dough … it kind of sounds like a oxymoron. But all the delicious and guilt-less flavor is here with this simple-to-whip-up eggless cookie dough.
Healthy Cookie Dough: Some Fabulous Facts
- No Butter – Swap out the traditional butter with a nut-butter of your choice!
- Lower-Sugar – Using natural sugars only keeps our sugar levels in check.
- No Eggs – Egg-less edible cookie dough my friends. Yessssssss.
- Chocolate – ALWAYS. We always need chocolate in our lives.
This is how this cookie dough was came to life: A late-night craving for cookies plus an urge not to spend all my “dough” to make it healthy.
Turns out … the dough to these healthy chocolate chip cookies (also almost this recipe) is too deliciously good not to be showcased.
If you are concerned about the raw flour as many say is actually the real risk with eating raw cookie dough and NOT the eggs. Follow the following instructions.
tips for those concerned with consuming raw flour – heat treated flour!
- Preheat your oven to about 325 degrees F.
- Take your measured flour and lay it out on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow it to fully cool before using in recipe.
- This should kill off any bacteria that is lingering in the raw flour that could supposedly make you sick.
I mean, seriously, there is nothing better than healthy cookie dough with less guilt (and no eggs) to satisfy a sweet tooth.
We’ve all been there, there is a spoon and a tub of cookie dough involved. Perhaps even a glass of wine (or two). Those rough days we turn to the cookie dough are tough enough, but this is how we can make it a tinyyyy bit better by taking the guilt out of eating an entire tub of average cookie dough by devouring this delectable treat instead.
This is so tasty, it perfectly curbs those cravings with a bit of cookie dough and a bite of chocolate.
After too many bowls of devouring our edible cookie dough recipe we just HAD to make a healthy version, for me… and everyone else. 😉
Steps to Devouring Said Cookie Dough:
- Make Said Cookie Dough under 15 minutes flat
- Grab Glass of Wine
- Binge Watch Another Netflix Series
- Might as well grab some chocolate covered pretzels while you’re at it (That is if you’re feeling especially rough)
Some days we just have those ROUGH days! Things just not going right, everything you touch just seems to be F**** up.
*SIGH* We all have been there.
So if you are just looking for something sweet, chocolatey and a little bit healthier versus eating an entire tube of cookie dough?
This healthy cookie dough is a fabulous option. 😉