Crustless Vegetarian Quiche brings us a big protein-packed punch in a tiny package. All your favorite flavors with this delicious gluten-free quiche recipe needing just 4-Ingredients.
(Gluten-free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian)
Anything in miniature form is just adorable to me. These gluten-free quiche bites are packed with your normal scrambled egg flavors but made in a muffin tin. Perfection!
On-the-go crustless quiche
- We make these for R’s breakfasts on-the-go. They store perfect, throw them in a Ziploc bag and just take and eat on the way.
- Eat them cold or simply warm up in the microwave for 30 seconds. Breakfast on-the-go!
These vegetarian quiches become a morning staple in our house. R makes these every Monday for his 4 day work week. We like to change up the ingredients every so often but this tends to recipe below is our go-to when supplies are limited in the kitchen.
Extra quiche add-ins
- Depending on the mood we’ll throw in spinach, feta cheese, basil, or whatever is lying around in the fridge that needs to be used. They are extremely versatile.
Mini Muffin Quiches are the best. Easily made and you get to throw in whatever ingredients you want?
I’m making an executive decision these are a necessity for the morning.
I decided to make these in a muffin tin just like muffins. It’s so much easier for meal-prep Sundays and to be able to easily pack what we need for the week.
Muffin Quiche Cooking Tips
- If you are using a normal metal muffin tin be sure to liberally grease your muffin tin before pouring in your egg mixture.
- We’ve found that using a silicone muffin pan will make it MUCH easier for them to come out, no greasing required and cleaning is a breeze.
If you like these you might also LOVE our spinach mushroom quinoa egg cups. We are a little in love with every and anything made in muffin tins. Heres to being healthy and productive for the week!
I never thought quiches could be so easy! So glad I came across this, I’ve been needing some new morning recipe inspiration 😀
Glad I could help! 🙂 Quiches are so unbelievably easy. Totally a winner when you can make then reheat. I wanted to making enough for the month but R won’t let me. He gets freaked out about freezing them lol
Jen Hardess says
Is it correct that the potatoes are added raw/uncooked? I imagine they would have to be cut up in very small pieces to cook in that time.
Yes! They do need to be chopped into smaller pieces to cook in time. If you would like to 100% remove that fear you are more than welcome to microwave the potatoes for 2 minutes before chopping and adding to the mixture.
Made them last weekend … the potato did cook! They were very tasty & came out beautifully in the new silicone tray i bought… magic.
So glad you enjoyed them Jen! Those silicone trays are MAGIC lol love them so much!
These look delicious. Anyone tried making these with tofu? I don’t eat eggs. I will try this with tofu and report back.
We have not tried it with tofu but yes we’d love for you to report back so it perhaps another reader! 🙂
Maggie Third says
Just made the with roast veg. Brilliant. Can they be frozen?
Yes you can freeze them