Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies are Healthy and Skinny with Only 4 natural ingredients. So easy to make they are dangerous. . . So dangerously good that is. (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan Friendly)
Give yourself a plan, either eat some and give away the rest. Or just say fudge it I’m eating the entire batch. Your choice.
I chose the latter.
All the reasons these are the best Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies ever:
- Only 4-Ingredients!
- Totally packed with protein.
- Totally packed with protein means it’s also healthy for you!
- Healthy Cookie + 4-ingredients = Best Peanut Butter Cookie Ever.
It took me two batches to get these just perfectly right. I took my good ole’ original Skinny Peanut Butter Cookie recipe and made it gluten free.
Yesss, I can start to making them again. Stupid gluten intolerance always messing me up with my previous delicious recipes.
No worries gluten intolerant friends (and me) we have a solution! Almond flour.
Well, it’s the same answer on why I don’t make cookies very often. I eat them all.
That’s my life folks. I wake up at 6 or 7am on a Sunday morning and I bake cookies. What is wrong with me? Meh, a lot. My weird obsessive baking mornings come to your advantage.
While you sleep in on the weekend (like normal people) I’m perfecting a peanut butter cookie recipe for you to make! At normal hours that is.
10 delicious oatmeal recipes not just for breakfast. The last couple recipes you’ll question if they really are made from oatmeal, and yes they are! All are lower in sugar meaning you can have dessert for breakfast! (Isn’t that what we all want?)
Roland’s favorite: Cookie Dough, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Roll (I have such a little boy in a big boy body for a husband.)
I’m now working on my next eCookbook that I’ll announce the topic of that later on. So make sure you join our Veggie Balance community to stay in the loop.
Thank you to each and every one of you. Thank you for pinning, posting and sharing. <3
Now go make these cookies. Stat!
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl
- Form cookie balls with hands about 1 inch each and place on parchment prepared cookie sheet
- Flatten each cookie ball with hands to about 2 inches diameter and ¼ inch thick
- With a fork, indent the tops of cookies with the crisscross pattern
- Bake for 7-9 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes on cookie sheet before removing