Our Baked Spaghetti Casserole is a hearty casserole that is incredibly easy to make. This casserole is the perfect dish to feed a large family or a crowd. You’ll be getting raving reviews for this Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole.
(Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free & Vegetarian friendly option)
There is one thing I’ve realized as I’ve been combing through my grandmother’s recipe book – The woman absolutely loved casseroles.
One thing I’ve realized about myself since? I share that love of casseroles.
I mean, how can you not?!
You get my point. We <3 casseroles.
Why do casseroles (especially this spaghetti casserole) rock?
- Well. This casserole has bacon. Is that a good enough reason?
- It also has a whole green pepper and mushrooms mixed in. Also upticks on the awesome scale!
- You can throw it in a casserole dish, bake and serve. Have you ever dreamed feeding a crowd could be this easy?
- Casseroles = Cozy and Delicious. (My professional opinion)
Spaghetti has often been a go-to whenever we are entertaining. Now that this Baked Spaghetti Casserole has made its debut in our household, it’s 100% going to become a regular guest.
Reasons why I love this baked spaghetti casserole?
- I love that I can make the spaghetti and bake in the casserole dish and it’s ready to be stored as leftovers. Easy to reheat and my family can simply cut a square out of the pan and get their spaghetti on. No need to combine or do anything more. Excellent.
- It’s the definition of comfort food. Cheesy and packed with comforting Italian flavor.
- Bacon. Worth repeating and no more words are needed here.
While this might not be the actual recipe of what some call a Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole I’ve got to say this is a Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole to ME.
Repeat and make for many more years to come. 🙂
IF you’d like to make this vegetarian omit the beef and bacon. Sub the mixture by using our Vegetarian Bolognese Recipe.